Gratitude

Hello. Did you have a good day? Let's start the day with meditation for a happy life.

Gratitude


A country school teacher needed a piano for music education. 
So I sent a letter to Ford, the chairman of the Ford Motor Company, who was very rich at the time.

"The president's school needs a piano. Please help me."
After a while, I got a reply, but when I opened it, I found only $100 in it.
However, the teacher was not disappointed and bought peanut seeds for $100.

Most people would have complained that rich people should be given money to buy a piano, not a joke. However, the teacher planted the peanut seeds that had been bought on the school grounds. harvested peanuts and sold them that year. After many years of doing so, saved money to buy a piano.

The teacher wrote a thank-you letter to Chairman Ford
With the help of the chairman, I saved money to buy a piano. "Thank you," he said and received a $10,000 remittance with a reply from Ford.

The reply
"I'm proud to have someone like you. I've never seen someone like you before. Many people asked me for help, but when I sent them donations, they complained that they were small and pretended not to know.

By the way, the teacher thanked me and I was impressed by the reply letter. I'll send you $10,000 here, so please buy me a piano. If you continue to ask for help, I will be responsible regardless of the amount.

When you are accustomed to receiving things for which you are grateful, or when you complain of the help of others because you do not meet your expectations, the fountain of gratitude has dried up in your soul.

May it be a day to check if the fountain of gratitude is still welling up in the fountain of your soul.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post