20 Efforts to Become a Good Husband

1. I will take an interest in everything my wife does.

2. I will celebrate my wife's birthday and our anniversary.

3. I will respect and appreciate my wife's role as a partner and mother to our children.

4. I will communicate with my wife about all matters concerning our home.

5. I will refrain from making jokes or engaging in actions that hurt my wife's feelings.

6. When we have differences of opinion or arguments, I will take a step towards compromising with my wife.

7. I will always consult with my wife regarding financial matters.

8. I will respect my wife's hobbies and help her nurture her talents.

9. I will always treat my wife with love and affection.

10. I will consider my parents' and in-laws' families equally important.

cuple, huesband, wife


11. I will take care of my own responsibilities within the household.

12. I will not make decisions about family matters based solely on my own mood.

13. I will distance myself from indulgent activities after work hours.

14. I will share the responsibility of raising and educating our children equally with my wife.

15. I will reduce the time spent watching TV and using my phone while at home.

16. I will acknowledge that my wife deserves half the credit for my success.

17. I will not compare my wife to other women.

18. I will not speak negatively about my wife in front of our children.

19. I will recognize that my wife is a human being with abilities, aspirations, and emotions.

20. I will enjoy having conversations with my wife.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post