20 ways to be a good husband.

20 ways to be a good husband.

20 ways to be a good husband.


take an interest in everything my wife does.


celebrate my wife's birthday and wedding anniversary.


respect and appreciate my wife's position as a companion and mother to our children.


communicate with my wife about everything going on in our home.


Refrain from jokes and behaviors that hurt my wife's feelings.


I will give way to my wife when we have a difference of opinion or a fight.


I will always discuss financial matters.


I will respect my wife's hobbies and nurture her talents.


I will always treat my wife lovingly.


I will consider my family and in-laws as equals.


I will do my own work around the house.


I will not let my mood dictate my family's behavior.


I will stay away from the culture of hedonistic consumption after work hours.


I will share equal responsibility for raising and educating my children with my wife.


I will spend less time watching TV and on my phone while at home.


I will recognize that my wife's share of my success is half.


I will not compare my wife to other women.


I will not gossip about my wife in front of my children.


I will recognize that my wife is a human being with abilities, self-actualization needs, and emotions.


I will enjoy conversations with my wife

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post