10 love confessions that you can do to your girlfriend

Even if you love someone, it is often difficult to explain or express it in words. I'm trying to figure out what to say, but it's just hard to get out through my mouth, just hovering in my head. Among the many comments you can use to confess at an important time and at an important moment, let me introduce what you can say to your girlfriend.

Of course, please use the details differently depending on the situation and time. There is no situation and moment that is 100% equally perfect.


Additional

Warm words and thoughtful gifts let the other person know that you care. Platonic love, which can be shared only with the heart, is difficult to exist in reality.

If you can't give an expensive gift, think lightly about couple tees or couple hoodies. Design clothes for just two people and deliver them to your boyfriend/girlfriend.

It is a success if you receive a gift and you can feel how much you care about the other person.

Custom hoods are also practical, and can be thoughtful gifts.

I prefer being able to be together continuously, rather than having a bouquet of flowers. And sometimes there are people who are worried about their age, but loving the other person and bragging about it have nothing to do with age.

Isn't it just a good thing if you and I like it? (Of course, social controversy should not be allowed. ^^)


Sometimes video letters or handwritten texts through videos rather than words bring more emotion. Try changing it little by little according to the situation.

If I could be anything in the world,

I am born in your eyes, I live in your pam,

I want to be your teardrop that leaves a trace on your lips.

I'm throwing my tears into the sea today.

And when you can find those tears,

then.

I will stop loving you.




You are the most beautiful woman in my life,

That's why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

No one in the world can stop you from loving you.

I will be with you no matter what.

My dear, I will be with you all my life.

"You are the most beautiful woman in my life,

I'll be with you the rest of my life.

No one in the world can stop loving you!!

I will be with you no matter what!!

I love you... I only love you. I want to spend my whole life with you!"




To be honest, I can talk about you all night,

There are still millions more beautiful things to say about you now.

But I don't need all those words.

It's just that you're the coolest woman I've ever met,

Now I can't imagine without you in my life.

You are a woman who always smiles and laughs no matter what happens around you.

You are always the one who lifts the mood of those around you.

You are a person who is afraid of love but deserves love more than anyone else.

You are not an ordinary woman.

You are special.

"You are more perfect than the words I can describe.

How could I have a wonderful girlfriend like you?"

You're the only woman I love right now.

In a decade or so, there will be another woman.

And she'll call you mom.

When I was in school, my teacher always told me not to give up on my dream.

So I will never give up on you, which has become my dream.

You are my joy, my pain,

It's all the world can bring.

One good thing I can't forget is

You're the woman I've been looking for.



You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I love how you fall asleep leaning on my chest when you're watching a late night conversation and a movie.

I love how you smile even when my jokes are boring.

Your smile makes my day brighter and sweeter.

You are perfect. I love you.

It's very difficult to express love, but...

In a way, it's an easy thing to do.

I want you to take the courage to the woman you love.

Tell me how much she means to you.

May love be with you.















Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post